Thursday, July 1, 2021

A Companion & More!


And of course, the star of the show: my brother!

He is almost 2 years old now! He has grown up a lot.

His favorite things to do are create an enormous mess in my room!!

His eyes are big and hopeful, and he uses them beseechingly when I scold him

He is impossible to stay mad at, since his laugh is so charming!

He can say many new things like: Apple & Diaper,

But now he can say Aakka!!

I was so pleased with him when he first said my name.

It was the most heartfelt moment in my life.

Of course, now I almost regret he ever learned to say Aakka!

For not a moment of peace is left in the house,

Unless he is asleep!

My brother enjoys to play outside, and he basks in the sunshine.

A lot of the times he enters my room during my classes,

And enjoys being noticed by my teachers.

I can guarantee you that almost all of my teachers has noticed him at least once.

He breaks into my taekwondo classes, and tries to demonstrate to my teacher how well he can kick!

He learned to draw recently, and no piece of paper is safe from his abstract scribbles!

My brother isn't the smartest baby in the world to someone else... but he is to me!

The sweetest boy, the cutest boy, the most kindred spirit ever, is the baby who I have grown to love so dearly in the last year or two he has been with us.

Lots of love for my dearest friend and my loveliest adventurer, Guddu, (Svojas)

4 comments:

  1. after many years I came here to Saanvi putty. how is She ? Hope all are well. god bless her a brother as well. so good...

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see you again after all these years, thank you for your blessings.
    -Saanvi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a smile throughout while I was reading this 🙂.Sanvi,hope you have many many cherishable moments like these in the coming years and you will see your bond getting more and more stronger as the years pass with your baby brother.

    ReplyDelete