Monday, February 8, 2021

My brother is a very big boy now!

His favorite thing is listening to music played by Dad

Whenever I go to backyard, he feels he must accompany me, like a little knight

A guardian angel baby

Wanting to sit on my lap all the time

He has learned many new things!

If I say; "Sit down, Guddu!" 

He'll sit with a smile, showing his pearly teeth

"Come play with me Guddu! Get the ball! We'll kick it!"

He'll toddle after the ball, pronouncing the syllables

"Ba! Ba!"

He is not able to make the 'L' sound yet. 

He is even a fashionista!

After noticing how Aakka and Parents put on shoes, he is determined to try

He will sometimes be seen with a slipper on only one of his feet, and he'll toddle around, so proud of himself

He loves to dance, and he dances so well

He used to do a little bouncing dance, bending his knees and then standing up straight. 

But now, after seeing Aakka training, for she has gotten her blackbelt, he tries to do the splits- but ends up doing a bit of a shuffle dance, moving his feet side to side. 

He has invented his own language as well! How funny!

"Bapum Bapum Ba!" means eat/eating. The command is: "Eat!" It may also mean something that tastes good, like candy.

He is fully able to say Mama and Dada, but often ends up shouting it, demanding their attention!

He struggles to say Aakka, though fully able to identify me, he will often smile at me cunningly. Often, I thought that I might be 'Buta' but Guddu sees me as 'She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named' for he has no name for me!


1 comment: